Last Revised: February 2, 2022
Information You Provide To Us
Company collects information that you provide directly to us. For example, Company collects information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information Company may collect include your name, email address, postal address, credit card information and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
Information Company Collects Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use the Services, Company automatically collects information about you, including:
- Log Information: Company logs information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, the type of email client you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services. Company may also collect information about the time, date, content, sender, and recipient of the emails you send via the Services in order to improve the Services or add additional capabilities.
- Device Information: Company collects information about the computer you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, and operating system and version.
- Client Information: Company collects information about the email client you use to access our Services.
- Location Information: Company may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: Company uses various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. Company may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information Company Collects From Other Sources
In order to provide you with access to the Services, or to provide you with better service in general, Company may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party service whose application you have authorized or used to sign in) and combine that with information Company collects through our Services.
Use of Information
Company uses information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services
- Provide Services you request, process transactions and to send you related information
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our Services
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services
- Personalize and improve our Services.
By accessing and using our Services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
Company may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf
- If Company believes disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request
- To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our Terms and Conditions and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities
- In connection with any merger, sale of Company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
Company may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
Third Party Analytics
Company takes reasonable measures to help protect your information. Company wants to reduce loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, destruction, harassment, and abuse related to our application, but Company cannot guarantee complete perfection. When there is clear evidence of any of the above, Company will do our best to respond promptly.
Company does not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of thirteen. Children who are under the age of thirteen do not have permission to use our Services fully, unless they have explicit permission from their guardians to do so.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, Companies may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.